Under the direct supervision of the Service Manager this position participates in the construction, installation, and repair of electrical systems of varying design and complexity on residential electrical service projects. This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and building value in the work that is being requested by the customer.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, apparatus, and fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
- Test electrical systems and diagnose malfunctioning systems.
- Ensure compliance with code.
- Quote each job using a flat rate pricing manual before beginning any work and collect payment in full.
- Provide superior customer service, while building value and driving brand image.
- Understand a scope of work and perform installation of projects.
- Ability to complete tasks in an efficient manner with attention to detail
- Follows written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Complies with all company policies, procedures and safety requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 years recent experience as residential service electrician
- Electric schooling preferred
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation
- Must be drug-free
- Must have clean driving record
- Customer service oriented
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
- Must be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time
- Must be able to reach over head
- Work is regularly performed in residential homes or in attics or outdoor weather conditions where temperatures can exceed one hundred degrees